STAND NUMBER: F446
Centre for Ecology & Hydrology
Our science & expertise supports governments and business to reduce flood risk and impact around the world.
We develop, and advance, real-time and future flood risk estimation methods & models to underpin early warning services, infrastructure design planning & Disaster Risk Reduction strategies.
CEH can offer a range of expertise, data and modelling including:
- Real-time flood forecasting
- Flood risk modelling
- Flood and rainfall estimation tools for engineering and environmental design
- Multi-hazard early warning systems
- Future climate flood risk estimation
- Flood data management, application and dissemination
- Weather radar for flood management
- Environmental costs and benefits of extreme flows
- Support for transboundary flood risk management
- Capacity building and training